Fundraise for LJA While You Shop!
If you shop on Amazon, you can effortlessly earn money for LJA . Since joining the program in August 2010, the Amazon Associates shopping program has earned over $53,000 for LJA.
There is no sign up involved and no special codes to enter. Just use our unique school shopping link to get to Amazon.com and then shop as you normally do. Each month Amazon pays us up to 10% of all purchases.
Share the link with friends and family and they can earn for us too. It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Click the icon below
2. Bookmark the page in your browser
3. Use your bookmarked page every time you shop on Amazon. (You have 24 hours to purchase the items in your cart, or you will need to re-link before checking out.)
Thank you for your support, and happy shopping! Questions? Contact Suchi Psarakos for more information.
Register your credit/debit or store cards to earn and support up to 3 schools or nonprofits.
Shop online or shop locally.(https://shopping.escrip.com)
Dine out or book travel.
Earn automatically when you shop. Earn 2.5% (up to 5% in contributions for your group).
Participating local restaurants include: Cactus, Maui Tacos, Teddy’s Bigger Burgers, Big City Diner, Aloha Crepes, and Cinnamon’s.
Held the second Wednesday of each month, California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) Days are family restaurant days where LJA receives a percentage of purchases made by LJA families, faculty, and friends during the day/evening at California Pizza Kitchen in downtown Kailua. It’s a festive and social way to support LJA, and you won’t have to cook that night! Simply print out and present the CPK flyer to your server (see link, below), and 20% of your check will be donated to the PFA. A paper copy of the flyer is required, pictures of the flyer on your phone or iPad do not count.
- If you don't feel like eating out, place your order online, schedule a pickup time, then pick it up curbside. Reheat when you're ready to eat!
- Have a relaxing lunch with your friends (the kids don't have to know)!
- Dine in early, the rush starts about 5:30 p.m.
- If you have older kids, the restaurant starts to empty by 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Download flyer here.
Vice President, New Families
Cris Johnson & Lisa Webster
Vice Presidents, Communications
Junior School Division Representative
Sarah Smyth & Jennifer Yu
Lower School Division Representatives
Barney Brennan & Lara Wilcox
Middle School Division Representatives
Blair Morrison & Katey Edwards
High School Division Representatives
- Sounds like “look” without the “k”
- Is not pronounced “lay”
- Is not pronounced like “let” without
- The “J” is soft, as in the "g" sounds in the words “beige” or “menagerie”; it is like the first sound in the name “Zsa Zsa”
- “ar” sounds like the word “are”
- “din” sounds like the name “Dan” with the final “n” nasalized and silent
We proudly support LJA's Administration, Faculty/Staff, and students.
From left: Kaleo Ahina, Mercedes Fagundes, Jennifer Yu, Autumn Woods, Barney Brennan, Cris Johnson, Lisa Webster, Katey Edwards, Blair Morrison, Sarah Smyth, Kristy Scherman, Morgan LaRue.