Families can apply for financial aid online at: www.sssbynais.org. An analysis will be sent directly to Le Jardin Academy. Our school code is 4576.
Financial Aid applications will not be processed and funds will not be awarded until all documents are submitted. Documents may be uploaded to www.sssbynais.com or mailed in, or walked in. Please do not email documents.
For parents who are divorced, separated, or never married, information for both biological parents is required.
- A copy of signed 2019 federal (1040) income taxes, with all filed schedules and attachments
- A copy of 2019 Wage and Tax Statement/s (Form W2) and/or 1099
- Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of one month Paycheck/Paystub (most recent)
- Copies of Business tax returns and/or K-1s (if applicable)
- Form 4506-T may be requested
Documents can be uploaded through your online financial aid application.
We will continue to process financial aid applications until all funds have been appropriated.
The Financial Aid Committee will review all applications and financial aid award will be notified of their financial award via email.
If you are a parent with a child ages 6 weeks-6 years in Hawaii and have your child enrolled in day care/preschool, APPLY for CCCH. The state has received funding to help parents and have removed the income cap.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
Ph: 808.261.0707 x1310