Families in Grades K- 12 can apply for financial aid online starting on September 1 at: https://sssandtadsfa.
Financial Aid applications will not be processed and funds will not be awarded until all documents are submitted. Documents may be uploaded to https://sssandtadsfa.
For parents who are divorced, separated, or never married, information for both biological parents is required.
- A copy of signed 2022 federal (1040) income taxes, with all filed schedules and attachments
- A copy of 2022 Wage and Tax Statement/s (Form W2) and/or 1099
- Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of one month Paycheck/Paystub (most recent)
- Copies of 2022 Business tax returns and/or K-1s (if applicable)
- Form 4506-T may be requested
Documents can be uploaded through your online financial aid application.
We will continue to process financial aid applications until all funds have been appropriated.
The Financial Aid Committee will review all applications and financial aid award will be notified of their financial award via email.