Le Jardin Soccer Academy Mission:
To educate and train players in the four components of soccer: technical, tactical, psychological, and physical while improving their individual skills and enjoyment of the game. LJSA trains players and also fields HYSA teams to prepare players to compete in middle school, high school, and college leagues.
- Inspire each player to put forth their best effort to strengthen their love for the game in a fun and competitive environment.
- Honoring the Game - respect rules, opponents, officials, teammates, and self.
- Effort and attitude is within the control of each player.
- Learning - Coaches (with the direction of the Technical Director) will introduce age-appropriate techniques and concepts to give the kids the ability to make decisions on the field.
- Players will be put in different positions throughout the year.