The LJA Medical Hui has affirmed our downshift to LJA Response Level 1+ effective today, Monday, January 25. Per the LJA Response Framework, Level 1+ will permit us to conduct on-island field trips, sports practice and games (including LJA clubs sports), and inter-school competitions/activities.
At Level 1+, our other mitigation practices remain in effect:
- pre-screening before coming on campus
- providing airflow in instructional venues
- cleaning and disinfecting facilities
- handwashing frequently
- distancing especially in enclosed spaces
- mask-wearing with rare exception
We know everyone is feeling a little housebound these days, but by staying the course for the next few months we can continue to enjoy the benefits of in-person learning and avoid the high human toll of widespread community transmission. Only together, can we do this! Mahalo piha for your kōkua.
Click here to view the LJA Response Level chart for more details and information.